Welcome to CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023
We are pleased to invite you to Aachen from March 21st - 22nd, 2023 to join our simultaneously hosted conferences CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023!
With more than 100 talks and over 400 participants in 2021, the Conference for Wind Power Drives (CWD) as well as the Drivetrain and Systems Engineering Conference (DSEC, formerly ATK) have established as the platform for knowledge exchange between industry and science around a wide variety of subjects regarding drivetrain technologies and systems engineering.
The CWD 2023 covers the whole electromechanical drivetrain of wind turbines and its subsystems such as the gearbox and reaches into detailed research on single components like rolling or plain bearings.
DSEC 2023 focuses on the latest innovations in drivetrain technology and machine elements together with their virtual development using systems engineering methods.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to join lively discussions with leading experts in various fields!
The Call for Papers is open now!
We're open for submissions until May 25th, 2022.
Topics CWD 2023
- Power Density
- Drivetrain Concepts and System Performance
- Component and System Testing
- Cost Reduction
- Reliability and Predictive Maintenance
- Grid Connection and Dynamics
- Decentralized Energy Systems – DC Grids and Hydrogen
- Electrical and Mechanical Components
- Certification and Verification
- NVH and Tonality
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Floating Wind Turbines
- Digitalization and Control on Turbine and Park Level
Topics DSEC 2023
- Performance and Efficiency
- Noise Vibration Harshness
- Drivetrain Integration
- Bearings, Sealings, Gears, Couplings, etc.
- Wear, Fatigue and Friction
- Lubrication and Superlubricity
- Digitalization and Sensor Integration
- Function-Oriented Development
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Digital Twin
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Surrogate Models
- Generative Engineering and Design