Acceptance Notifications have been sent out
August 11th, 2022
Our boards have chosen the contributions for CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023 and all authors have been notified about their submissions.
We are now looking forward to receive your full papers!
Deadline for peer-reviewed journal contributions: Nov 1st, 2022
Deadline for conference proceedings: Dec 1st, 2022
We'll be back with the finalized program soon.
Your CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023 conference organization team.
The Call for Papers is closed now!
July 1st, 2022
Thank you for your contributions!
We are very excited about the numerous interesting abstracts that we have received.
In the upcoming weeks we will send out acceptance notifications and be back with more information on the program.
Welcome to CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023
March 1st, 2022
We are pleased to invite you to Aachen from March 21st - 22nd, 2023 to join our simultaneously hosted conferences CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023!
With more than 100 talks and over 400 participants in 2021, the Conference for Wind Power Drives (CWD) as well as the Drivetrain and Systems Engineering Conference (DSEC, formerly ATK) have established as the platform for knowledge exchange between industry and science around a wide variety of subjects regarding drivetrain technologies and systems engineering.
The CWD 2023 covers the whole electromechanical drivetrain of wind turbines and its subsystems such as the gearbox and reaches into detailed research on single components like rolling or plain bearings.
DSEC 2023 focuses on the latest innovations in drivetrain technology and machine elements together with their virtual development using systems engineering methods.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to join lively discussions with leading experts in various fields!
Topics CWD 2023
- Power Density
- Drivetrain Concepts and System Performance
- Component and System Testing
- Cost Reduction
- Reliability and Predictive Maintenance
- Grid Connection and Dynamics
- Decentralized Energy Systems – DC Grids and Hydrogen
- Electrical and Mechanical Components
- Certification and Verification
- NVH and Tonality
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Floating Wind Turbines
- Digitalization and Control on Turbine and Park Level
Topics DSEC 2023
- Performance and Efficiency
- Noise Vibration Harshness
- Drivetrain Integration
- Bearings, Sealings, Gears, Couplings, etc.
- Wear, Fatigue and Friction
- Lubrication and Superlubricity
- Digitalization and Sensor Integration
- Function-Oriented Development
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Digital Twin
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Surrogate Models
- Generative Engineering and Design