You will find the conferences program here shortly.
The CWD 2023 covers the whole electromechanical drivetrain of wind turbines and its subsystems such as the gearbox and reaches into detailed research on single components like rolling or plain bearings.
- Power Density
- Drivetrain Concepts and System Performance
- Component and System Testing
- Cost Reduction
- Reliability and Predictive Maintenance
- Grid Connection and Dynamics
- Decentralized Energy Systems – DC Grids and Hydrogen
- Electrical and Mechanical Components
- Certification and Verification
- NVH and Tonality
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Floating Wind Turbines
- Digitalization and Control on Turbine and Park Level
The goal of the DSEC 2023 is to review and discuss the latest innovations of Drivetrains and Machine Elements together with their virtual development using System Engineering methods.
- Performance and Efficiency
- Noise Vibration Harshness
- Drivetrain Integration
- Bearings, Sealings, Gears, Couplings, etc.
- Wear, Fatigue and Friction
- Lubrication and Superlubricity
- Digitalization and Sensor Integration
- Function-Oriented Development
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Digital Twin
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Surrogate Models
- Generative Engineering and Design