Information for Speakers
- Every room is equipped with a laptop and laser presentation remote
- Please bring your slides as PPT or PDF on a USB stick
- We don't provide a presentaion slide template
- Audioplayback from laptop is possible
- Your presentation time is 20 minutes with five minutes of discussion afterwards
- Please stay within this time slot
- Be at your session 10 minutes early for a short check
- The conference floor plan and the room allocation will be published at the latest one week ahead of the conference
September 30th, 2022
Following you will receive information regarding the submission process for the CWD 2023 and DSEC 2023.
We offer you two options to ‘publish’ your work. You must choose one of them. First option: You can contribute to a peer-reviewed journal publication in Engineering Research by Springer, which will be publicly accessible online. Second option: You can contribute to a non-peer-reviewed ‘extended abstract’ in our conference proceedings. The ‘extended abstract’ will only be accessible for conference attendees and serve as supplementary information to your presentation.
Journal Publication (peer-reviewed)
Deadline: November 1st, 2022
Please use this template. You will find a short submission guideline within the document. For detailed information take a look in “EM-Author-English.pdf” and the submission guideline from Springer.
Your finished paper has to be submitted via the Springer Editorial Manager. Please make yourself familiar with this process (e.g. create an account) ahead of the deadline.
Conference Proceedings (non-peer-reviewed)
Deadline: December 1st, 2022
To submit your extended abstract please sent it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance Notifications have been sent out
August 11th, 2022
Our boards have chosen the contributions for CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023 and all authors have been notified about their submissions.
We are now looking forward to receive your full papers!
Deadline for peer-reviewed journal contributions: Nov 1st, 2022
Deadline for conference proceedings: Dec 1st, 2022
We'll be back with the finalized program soon.
Your CWD 2023 & DSEC 2023 conference organization team.
The Call for Papers is closed now!
July 1st, 2022
Thank you for your contributions!
We are very excited about the numerous interesting abstracts that we have received.
In the upcoming weeks we will send out acceptance notifications and be back with more information on the program.